Penny Skateboards would like to advise that due to a production issue with our glow decks, we are immediately recalling all of the products outlined above, purchased after January 1st 2014.
This issue has resulted in some of the decks cracking and decreasing the performance of your ride.
Because Penny Skateboards prides itself on ensuring that our customers get the BEST quality boards on the market, we would like to replace your GLOW deck purchase with another deck from our Classics range, at no cost to you.
Alternatively, we (Penny Skateboards) are also offering a full refund for customers who purchased their board through Penny Skateboards online stores, have proof of purchase and do not wish to have their deck replaced. If you purchased from anywhere else, you must source refund through your place of purchase with proof of purchase.
What to do to obtain a refund or replacement:
1. Please contact us by clicking on the "replacement" or "refund" buttons below and filling out the corresponding on-line form.
2. You will need to provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Where you purchased your Glow product from
- If you did not purchase online at Penny Skateboards you MUST PROVIDE a Proof of purchase (This can be a bank statement or a receipt from your place of purchase)
- Your shipping address
- The product purchased and your purchase date
- Whether you require a refund or a replacement
- Your email address
- Your contact number
- The replacement deck you would like if you require a replacement (our online form provides a list of available options)
Penny Skateboards will return your request with instructions on how to send back your deck and redeem another or receive a refund, at no cost to you.
Thank you again for your continued support of Penny Skateboards, and as always we aim to ensure your ride is on the best quality products in the world.